Business Developper Fintech B2B SaaS
Founded in 2017, AfterData is a French FinTech that develops financial fraud detection solutions. We have proprietary machine learning technology as well as advanced UX skills that allows our solution to revolutionize market abuse detection.
AfterData has just been elected Startup of the year 2021 by France Fintech and is accelerated by the Village by CA, the Crédit Agricole accelerator in Paris.
We help compliance teams to detect fraud (market abuses) with increased efficiency compared to historical solutions. The solution now equips large banking groups (Société Générale, La Banque Postale, etc.), asset managers, brokers, etc.
AfterData is a fast-growing fintech that doubles its turnover each year thanks to the exponential growth in its sales and the investments made possible by its latest fundraising.
Reporting to the CEO and co-founder, you will be responsible for the development of the activity of new customer accounts on a target of large accounts: banks, insurance asset managers, family offices…
You ensure business development with customers, prospects and partners
You manage the all sales cycle, from prospecting to closing
You carry out demonstrations of the solution and advise customers
Performance and results oriented, you carry out commercial activity reporting
You get involved in the Sale & Marketing strategy alongside the CEO
- Do you dream of getting involved in the adventure of a fast-growing fintech to occupy a strategic place?
- You have a taste for challenge and surpassing yourself
- You benefit from real interpersonal skills and excellent written and oral communication
- You have a first successful experience (3 years minimum) in software sales
- You know the finance industry well
- You have a higher education in commerce or marketing (Bac +5)
- You are fluent in English and, ideally, another foreign language
- You dream of a future position of Sales Director
- Start: ASAP
- Salary: 60K € and 80K € according to experience
- Uncapped variable
- Paris (Village by CA) – Home working – Ivry-sur-Seine
- Restaurant tickets, health insurance, navigo pass, etc.
And to top it off, if you’re thirsty to learn, to share and on top of that you’re fun, then no doubt, all that’s left is to get to know you better!
Une équipe de manager solide
Alexis Monier CEO
Chef d’orchestre et gourou du big data
Aurélien Monier CTO
Le magicien de la Data
Julien Vieira COO
Un petit génie de la programmation